Entries are closed!
We’ve had an amazing response to the 2015 Footwear Industry Awards, with over 500 entries submitted!
The team are processing the entries, and the voting form will be published on the Footwear Industry Awards website in due course – stay tuned!
It’s up to YOU, the footwear industry, to decide the winners of the Britain’s most prestigious set of footwear awards. The Footwear Industry Awards have no judging panel, so there is no possibility of opinion bias. Third party scrutiny will ensure total credibility of the process.
Voting will be open for 3 weeks, closing on Wednesday 10th of December. The voting stage will produce five finalists in each category, with the winners being those who have attracted the most votes overall. The winners will be announced on the gala awards night on the 15th February at the National Motorcycle Museum, after the first day of the Moda Footwear Show.
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per IP address
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (50+) from one company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Finalists are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Finalists are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation
If you have entered or been nominated, make sure you click here to download banners, buttons and skyscrapers to place on your email signatures to encourage industry members to vote for you.
Don’t forget – voting opens this Friday 21st November!
Make sure your voice is heard.
National Shop Front of the Year Award returns for a second year
Launched as part of the 2014 Footwear Industry Awards, the National Shop Front of the Year Award, sponsored by Remonte, rewards the creative efforts of independent retailers. A good shop window can be key in driving footfall, and the skill and effort that goes into designing and organising a really inventive window display often goes unappreciated.
Whether it’s a summer holiday or a winter wonderland, the FIA team is inviting all independent retailers throughout Britain, large or small, to enter and be in with a chance of winning this exciting award and the £1500 holiday vouchers. Retailers can also be nominated by someone else.
Enty for the other categories closes on the 24th of October, so make sure you take the opportunity to nominate your brand by filling in the online entry form here: www.footwearindustryawards.com/entrynomination-form