The votes have been counted, and the finalists for the Footwear Industry Awards 2015 can now be announced!
Click here to view the shortlist!
Winners will be announced at the Footwear Industry Awards gala dinner, on Sunday 15th February at the National Motorcycle Museum, on the first night of the Moda Footwear Show. Tickets are on sale now but the early bird rate finishes on Monday 12th of January, so don’t delay! Download your booking form here and return to email@example.com.
Early bird rates are £90+VAT for individual places or £900+VAT for a table of ten. From Monday 12th January, the full price of £95+VAT per ticket or £950+VAT per table will apply. Prices for the Footwear Industry Awards have stayed the same for the three years since the event was launched, representing excellent value for money.
* A Champagne reception
* A sumptuous three – course meal with fine wine
* Gold and Black charity fundraiser in aid of Footwear Friends and The Nancy Oldfield Trust
*Entertainment from comedian Paul Sinha
* After-dinner Casino with fabulous prizes to be won
* 23 award presentations for outstanding performance
* Networking with peers, press, friends and colleagues
For more information, visit www.footwearindustryawards.co.uk